• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we’ll identify the requirements that information is being collected.
• we’ll collect and use of personal or personal information solely with the target of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as needed by law.
• we’ll only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
• we’ll collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the needs that it’s to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• we’ll protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, also as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• we’ll make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices concerning the management of private information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles so on confirm that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.